Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moment of Truth

Now, before I weigh-in tomorrow, I must confess that I was bad this weekend. I went camping with Zac, Marc, Benjamin, and Dad. And because it was a father-and-son camp, we had to go the traditional route: KFC (grilled), Crackerjack, S'mores, and jerky. I have to say that I have not eaten so much in one sitting for quite a while, and MAN did I enjoy it! Burp! The next morning I got roped into making the eggs for the whole camp, and you know what happens when I cook. A few sausages seemed to go missing. However, I must say that they were turkey sausages, so it could have been worse. Then I just had to have Cafe Rio's pork burrito for dinner. The football game gave me indigestion (not literally), and Sariah wanted egg sandwiches for dinner tonight. So, in short, tomorrow does not look good for the scale. Back to the oatmeal. :(

P.S. My mouth is still en fuego from the pepper I put on my sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment